0%42°30°Plentiful sunshine. High 42F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few passing clouds. Low near 30F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%42°33°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 42F. Winds light and variable.Night - Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 33F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
80%51°47°Rain likely. High 51F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Rain showers, with winds diminishing late. Low 47F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
40%49°24°Windy. A few showers early with partly cloudy skies later in the day. Morning high of 49F with temps falling to near 35. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 24F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
10%33°16°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 33F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 16F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
10%20°14°Overcast skies and windy. High near 20F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 14F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
0%34°24°A mainly sunny sky. High 34F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 24F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
50%38°30°Some rain and snow throughout the day. High 38F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 50%.Night - Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially overnight hours. Low around 30F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
60%40°28°Rain and snow tapering off in the morning. Decreasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High near 40F. NNE winds shifting to S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy. Low 28F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
40%35°25°Snow showers will become more widely scattered in the afternoon. High around 35F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Night - Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low near 25F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
14 mph SSW
Today - Plentiful sunshine. High 42F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
Tonight - A few passing clouds. Low near 30F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.