10%31°20°Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low near 20F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
20%30°24°A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High around 30F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 24F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%44°32°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 44F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 32F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
10%37°19°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 37F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 19F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%28°20°Partly cloudy skies. High 28F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 20F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
80%41°35°Windy...occasional rain and snow showers in the morning changing to all rain showers in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Windy. A steady rain in the evening, with showers continuing late. Low near 35F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
10%37°23°Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 37F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 23F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
20%26°17°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 26F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 17F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
20%29°23°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 29F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 23F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
60%38°33°Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with a mix of light rain and snow later in the day. High 38F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Night - Periods of rain and snow. Low 33F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
5 mph NW
Today - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low near 20F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.