Ingonish

Canada
ShowersShowers
52°
44°
44°

Forecast

  • 1 AMShowers44°
  • 2 AMCloudy45°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy45°
  • 4 AMShowers46°
  • 5 AMShowers46°
  • 6 AMShowers45°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 9 AMShowers48°
  • 10 AMShowers50°
  • 11 AMShowers50°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 9 PMCloudy47°
  • 10 PMCloudy46°
  • 11 PMCloudy46°
  • 12 AMCloudy47°
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%52°44°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 52F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast. Low near 45F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%59°46°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 59F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low 46F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%60°52°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High around 60F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain. Low 52F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°52°Cloudy with occasional light rain. High 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 52F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°49°Partly cloudy. High 61F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%62°49°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 62F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°45°Cloudy with a few showers. High 57F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 45F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%52°45°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 52F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low around 45F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%54°46°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 54F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°48°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 60F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 49%49%
Precipitation: 53%53%
Precipitation: 36%36%
Precipitation: 12%12%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    43°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 52F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Overcast. Low near 45F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:54 AM6:50 PM

Map