Half Island Cove

Canada
ShowersShowers
68°
59°
64°

Forecast

  • 10 AMShowers63°
  • 11 AMShowers63°
  • 12 PMCloudy65°
  • 1 PMWindy65°
  • 2 PMWindy67°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 3 AMClear60°
  • 4 AMFair60°
  • 5 AMFair60°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy61°
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%68°59°Showers this morning then blustery with scattered thunderstorms during the afternoon hours. High 68F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low 59F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°54°Partly cloudy. High near 65F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 54F. WNW winds shifting to SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%70°61°Becoming windy with showers developing later in the day. High near 70F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 61F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%71°59°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 71F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 59F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°56°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 66F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°54°Partly cloudy skies. High near 65F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 54F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%66°57°Sunny. High 66F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 57F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%68°59°Sunny skies. High 68F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 59F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°62°Mainly sunny. High 72F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°62°Mainly sunny. High 72F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 62F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 58%58%
Precipitation: 52%52%
Precipitation: 58%58%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SSW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Showers this morning then blustery with scattered thunderstorms during the afternoon hours. High 68F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low 59F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:23 AM7:46 PM

Map