Digby

Canada

Forecast

  • 4 PMFair74°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 8 PMFair72°
  • 9 PMClear67°
  • 10 PMClear64°
  • 11 PMClear62°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 9 AMFair68°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy78°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°55°A few clouds. Low around 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°56°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 80F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°60°Cloudy. High 78F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%78°56°Cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 78F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°54°Partly cloudy skies. High 77F. Winds light and variable.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%78°58°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 78F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 58F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%81°60°Mostly sunny skies. High 81F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%77°61°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 77F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%75°59°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 75F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 59F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%73°56°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 73F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few showers in the evening with clear skies overnight. Low 56F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    59%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - A few clouds. Low around 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:08 AM8:49 PM

Map