Tuktoyaktuk

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
36°
35°
36°

Forecast

  • 6 PMCloudy36°
  • 7 PMCloudy37°
  • 8 PMCloudy37°
  • 9 PMCloudy40°
  • 10 PMCloudy39°
  • 11 PMCloudy39°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy37°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy37°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy40°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy41°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy43°
  • 3 PMCloudy43°
  • 4 PMCloudy43°
  • 5 PMCloudy43°
Monday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 30%30%36°35°Rain and snow showers this evening. Then becoming mostly cloudy overnight. Low around 35F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 30%.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%44°35°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low around 35F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%45°36°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High near 45F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 36F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%44°38°On and off snow showers early. Peeks of sunshine later. High 44F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 38F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%47°37°Partly cloudy skies. High 47F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 37F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%48°36°Sunny skies. High 48F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 36F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%46°34°Sunny. High 46F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 34F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%42°34°Mostly cloudy. High 42F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 34F. ESE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%42°34°Partly cloudy. High 42F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%40°33°Mostly cloudy skies. High near 40F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 33F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 14%14%
Precipitation: 14%14%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph NW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    28°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Rain and snow showers this evening. Then becoming mostly cloudy overnight. Low around 35F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
8:50 AM8:33 PM

Map