Norman Wells

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
73°
55°
59°

Forecast

  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy61°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°55°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 73F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 55F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%77°50°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with rain ending overnight. Low near 50F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%70°52°Partly cloudy. High around 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 52F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%79°56°Mainly sunny. High 79F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%70°50°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High around 70F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low near 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°46°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 62F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 46F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%61°44°Mostly cloudy. High 61F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late. Low 44F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°46°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 64F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low 46F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%68°48°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 68F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 48F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%71°50°Generally sunny. High 71F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 50F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

0 mph WNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 73F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 55F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:16 AM11:47 PM

Map