Trepassey

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
67°
58°
67°

Forecast

  • 5 PMWindy67°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 7 PMCloudy63°
  • 8 PMCloudy60°
  • 9 PMCloudy60°
  • 10 PMShowers60°
  • 11 PMShowers61°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms61°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms61°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms61°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms61°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms60°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms60°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms61°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms61°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms62°
  • 9 AMShowers62°
  • 10 AMShowers62°
  • 11 AMShowers63°
  • 12 PMShowers63°
  • 1 PMShowers63°
  • 2 PMShowers62°
  • 3 PMShowers62°
  • 4 PMShowers62°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%67°58°Rain and wind this evening with thunderstorms developing overnight. Low 58F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%63°58°Showers with a possible thunderstorm in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with still a chance of showers. High 63F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, with fog developing late. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°55°Cloudy. High 67F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low near 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°57°Overcast. High around 65F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 57F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°58°Cloudy skies. High 64F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%66°58°Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 66F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 58F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%64°57°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 64F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low 57F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°56°Overcast. High near 65F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°54°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 64F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%61°54°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 61F. N winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 73%73%
Precipitation: 86%86%
Precipitation: 90%90%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

13 mph SSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    67°
  • Humidity
    77%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Rain and wind this evening with thunderstorms developing overnight. Low 58F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:33 AM8:45 PM

Map