St. Bride's

Canada
CloudyCloudy
66°
53°
64°

Forecast

  • 8 AMCloudy64°
  • 9 AMCloudy64°
  • 10 AMCloudy64°
  • 11 AMCloudy65°
  • 12 PMCloudy65°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunderstorms65°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 4 PMCloudy64°
  • 5 PMCloudy61°
  • 6 PMCloudy59°
  • 7 PMCloudy57°
  • 8 PMCloudy56°
  • 9 PMCloudy57°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 1 AMFair55°
  • 2 AMClear54°
  • 3 AMClear54°
  • 4 AMClear54°
  • 5 AMClear54°
  • 6 AMSunny54°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%66°53°Cloudy skies this morning followed by scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 66F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy early, becoming mostly clear after midnight. Low 53F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%66°56°A mainly sunny sky. High 66F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%64°57°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 57F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°53°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 62F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%62°59°Mostly sunny skies. High 62F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 59F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%64°59°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 64F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few showers early, becoming a steady light rain late. Low 59F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%63°56°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%61°53°Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. High 61F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 53F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%59°53°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 59F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%61°53°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 61F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies this morning followed by scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 66F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Cloudy early, becoming mostly clear after midnight. Low 53F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:20 AM7:54 PM

Map