St. Anthony

Canada
CloudyCloudy
50°
46°
49°

Forecast

  • 1 PMWindy49°
  • 2 PMWindy49°
  • 3 PMCloudy50°
  • 4 PMCloudy50°
  • 5 PMCloudy50°
  • 6 PMCloudy50°
  • 7 PMCloudy49°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy54°
Tuesday
WindyPrecipitation: 0%0%50°46°Cloudy and windy. High around 50F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%57°44°Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. High 57F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 44F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%52°44°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 44F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%53°43°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 43F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%50°41°Overcast. High near 50F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few showers early with mostly clear conditions later at night. Low 41F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°51°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High around 55F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%64°55°Generally sunny. High 64F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 55F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°54°Partly cloudy skies. High 66F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 54F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°48°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 60F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 48F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%55°48°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 55F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

13 mph North

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    42°
  • Humidity
    79%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Cloudy and windy. High around 50F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:22 AM8:01 PM

Map