10%29°16°Windy with a mix of clouds and sun. High 28F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Decreasing cloudiness and windy. Low 16F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
10%20°13°Windy and becoming cloudy in the afternoon. High near 20F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. Low 13F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
70%24°20°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 24F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Becoming windy with some snow showers after midnight. Low around 20F. SSW winds at 10 to 15 mph, increasing to 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 70%. About one inch of snow expected.
20%42°28°Rain and wind. High 42F. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Windy with a few clouds from time to time. Low 28F. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph.
20%29°19°Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 29F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 19F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
10%24°13°Cloudy skies. Windy during the morning. High 24F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 13F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.
20%20°17°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High near 20F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 17F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
30%34°29°Snow flurries and snow showers. High 34F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Night - Scattered snow showers during the evening. Then partly to mostly cloudy overnight. Low 29F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
50%36°35°Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. High 36F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers, with increasing winds overnight. Low around 35F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
50%37°25°Rain showers along with windy conditions. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain and snow showers in the evening. A snow shower or two late - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Low near 25F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
14 mph WSW
Today - Windy with a mix of clouds and sun. High 28F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph.
Tonight - Decreasing cloudiness and windy. Low 16F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.