Springdale

Canada
ClearClear
41°
36°
41°

Forecast

  • 9 PMClear43°
  • 10 PMClear41°
  • 11 PMClear39°
  • 12 AMClear39°
  • 1 AMFair38°
  • 2 AMFair38°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy38°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy37°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy37°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy37°
  • 7 AMFair38°
  • 8 AMFair41°
  • 9 AMSunny45°
  • 10 AMFair48°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 12 PMShowers51°
  • 1 PMShowers52°
  • 2 PMShowers52°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy44°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%41°36°Clear to partly cloudy. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%54°39°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 39F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%50°37°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%50°38°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High near 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%54°43°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain likely. Low 43F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%61°51°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°43°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High near 60F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 43F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%55°39°A few clouds from time to time. High around 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 39F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%50°37°Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 37F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%51°39°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 51F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 39F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 18%18%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    38°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:04 AM7:07 PM

Map