0%14°13°A clear sky. Low 13F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
40%25°18°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High around 25F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by periods of snow showers after midnight. Low 18F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
10%42°27°A wintry mix in the morning turning to rain in the afternoon. Windy. High 42F. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precip 90%.Night - A few clouds. Low 27F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.
10%29°15°Windy with mostly cloudy skies. High 29F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low near 15F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
10%25°11°Mostly cloudy. High near 25F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 11F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
40%18°16°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 18F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early, then some snow showers later at night. Low 16F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
20%35°27°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High near 35F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 27F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
20%30°23°Snow showers will change to freezing rain as the day wears on. High around 30F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 23F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
60%31°21°Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late in the day. Temps nearly steady around 30. SSW winds shifting to NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Night - Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 21F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
10%25°19°Cloudy skies. High near 25F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 19F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
9 mph West
Today - A clear sky. Low 13F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.