Salvage

Canada
FairMostly Clear
61°
46°
46°

Forecast

  • 2 AMClear46°
  • 3 AMClear46°
  • 4 AMFair46°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy53°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°46°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 61F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°47°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 57F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds. Low 47F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%54°48°Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 48F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%54°44°A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 54F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°51°Partly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 51F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%69°53°Mostly sunny skies. High 69F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 53F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%70°55°A few clouds from time to time. High near 70F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later at night. Low around 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°53°Cloudy with showers. High 66F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 53F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%64°54°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 64F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 54F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%64°51°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 51F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 17%17%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph West

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    41°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 61F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:20 AM7:47 PM

Map