Roddickton

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
72°
50°
61°

Forecast

  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 11 AMShowers69°
  • 12 PMShowers70°
  • 1 PMShowers71°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 4 PMShowers69°
  • 5 PMShowers68°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 3 AMShowers52°
  • 4 AMShowers52°
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%72°50°Overcast with showers at times. High 72F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies this evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers late. Low around 50F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°50°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 64F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 50F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°48°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High around 65F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 48F. NW winds shifting to ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%56°46°Mainly cloudy. High 56F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Showers in the evening with isolated thunderstorms arriving overnight. Low 46F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°46°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 46F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°52°Partly cloudy skies. High 62F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°52°Cloudy with a few showers. High 67F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°53°Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 67F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with periods of light rain. Low 53F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%64°54°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 54F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%65°53°A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 65F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 53F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 42%42%
Precipitation: 41%41%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Overcast with showers at times. High 72F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies this evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers late. Low around 50F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:38 AM9:02 PM

Map