River of Ponds

Canada
FoggyFog
68°
60°
60°

Forecast

  • 1 AMFoggy59°
  • 2 AMFoggy59°
  • 3 AMCloudy59°
  • 4 AMShowers60°
  • 5 AMShowers60°
  • 6 AMCloudy59°
  • 7 AMCloudy60°
  • 8 AMCloudy60°
  • 9 AMCloudy61°
  • 10 AMCloudy62°
  • 11 AMCloudy63°
  • 12 PMCloudy65°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 6 PMShowers67°
  • 7 PMShowers65°
  • 8 PMShowers64°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers63°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers63°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers64°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms64°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%68°60°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 68F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, overcast overnight with occasional rain likely. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°57°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 57F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%65°53°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°52°Partly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 52F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°50°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 64F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 50F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°49°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 63F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 49F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°52°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 61F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°55°Mostly sunny skies. High 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 55F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%65°56°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High near 65F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 56F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%63°54°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 63F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 71%71%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 16%16%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Foggy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    0.62 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 68F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, overcast overnight with occasional rain likely. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:41 AM9:09 PM

Map