10%21°9°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 9F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
100%28°27°Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of snow later in the day. High 27F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. About one inch of snow expected.Night - Snow in the evening will taper off and give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 27F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
0%29°12°Partly cloudy. High 29F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 12F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
10%21°9°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 21F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 9F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%24°14°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 24F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 14F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
40%39°29°Windy with snow showers early on transitioning to rain for the afternoon. High 39F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 90%. About one inch of snow expected.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 29F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
10%31°20°Windy with increasing clouds. High 31F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low near 20F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
20%26°14°Cloudy. High 26F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 14F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%23°15°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 23F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 15F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
60%30°26°Variably cloudy with snow showers. High near 30F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Night - Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late at night. Low 26F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
6 mph NNW
Today - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 9F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.