Port Rexton

Canada

Forecast

  • 11 PMShowers57°
  • 12 AMWindy58°
  • 1 AMWindy58°
  • 2 AMShowers59°
  • 3 AMShowers59°
  • 4 AMShowers59°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms60°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms60°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms61°
  • 9 AMShowers61°
  • 10 AMShowers59°
  • 11 AMShowers55°
  • 12 PMShowers53°
  • 1 PMShowers52°
  • 2 PMShowers52°
  • 3 PMShowers52°
  • 4 PMWindy52°
  • 5 PMShowers52°
  • 6 PMWindy51°
  • 7 PMWindy51°
  • 8 PMWindy51°
  • 9 PMWindy51°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy51°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%57°55°Showers early, then becoming windy with a steady rain overnight. Low around 55F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
WindyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°45°Windy...showers and thundershowers in the morning, then cloudy skies with more rain likely in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Windy. Mostly cloudy skies will become partly cloudy overnight. Low near 45F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°50°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 64F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low around 50F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%62°51°Partly cloudy. High 62F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions late. Low 51F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%57°49°Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 49F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%55°45°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High around 55F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low around 45F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°50°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 59F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low around 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%70°55°Sunny skies. High around 70F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low near 55F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%73°57°Sunshine. High 73F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 57F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°55°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 71F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 55F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 100%100%
Precipitation: 69%69%
Precipitation: 95%95%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph South

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    53°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    2.49 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers early, then becoming windy with a steady rain overnight. Low around 55F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:17 AM7:49 PM

Map