Port Hope Simpson

Canada
CloudyCloudy
71°
53°
56°

Forecast

  • 12 AMCloudy55°
  • 1 AMCloudy56°
  • 2 AMCloudy57°
  • 3 AMCloudy59°
  • 4 AMCloudy59°
  • 5 AMShowers59°
  • 6 AMShowers59°
  • 7 AMShowers60°
  • 8 AMShowers61°
  • 9 AMShowers62°
  • 10 AMShowers63°
  • 11 AMShowers64°
  • 12 PMShowers64°
  • 1 PMShowers65°
  • 2 PMShowers67°
  • 3 PMCloudy70°
  • 4 PMShowers70°
  • 5 PMShowers70°
  • 6 PMShowers70°
  • 7 PMShowers69°
  • 8 PMShowers67°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 11 PMFair60°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%71°53°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°48°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 58F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Overcast. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°48°Cloudy. High 62F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°45°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low near 45F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%54°44°Mostly cloudy skies. High 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 44F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°49°Partly cloudy skies. High 64F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 49F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%67°51°Mostly sunny skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 67F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°52°Partly cloudy. High 67F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 52F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°53°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%62°50°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 62F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low near 50F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 86%86%
Precipitation: 94%94%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Tonight - Overcast with showers at times. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:31 AM9:11 PM

Map