Port au Choix

Canada

Forecast

  • 2 AMShowers56°
  • 3 AMShowers56°
  • 4 AMCloudy56°
  • 5 AMCloudy56°
  • 6 AMCloudy55°
  • 7 AMCloudy55°
  • 8 AMCloudy55°
  • 9 AMCloudy56°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 10 PMFair58°
  • 11 PMClear58°
  • 12 AMClear58°
  • 1 AMClear57°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°54°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 63F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%65°58°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High around 65F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 58F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%64°54°Overcast with showers at times. High 64F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain likely. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°51°Partly cloudy skies. High 59F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%62°57°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 57F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%63°55°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Rain likely. Low near 55F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%61°52°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 52F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%56°49°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 56F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 49F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%56°52°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 56F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 52F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°54°Cloudy with showers. High 58F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 54F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 88%88%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph East

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    3.11 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 63F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:26 AM8:13 PM

Map