Point Leamington

Canada
ClearClear
84°
59°
59°

Forecast

  • 1 AMClear59°
  • 2 AMFair58°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 9 PMCloudy73°
  • 10 PMCloudy71°
  • 11 PMCloudy70°
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%84°59°Partly cloudy skies. High 84F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with light rain developing after midnight. Low around 65F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%77°61°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy skies early with thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 61F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°50°Mostly cloudy. High around 65F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%70°51°A mainly sunny sky. High around 70F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%72°55°Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High 72F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low around 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°50°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 67F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low around 50F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%69°53°Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies and rain in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - A steady rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 53F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%66°51°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%65°49°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 49F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%63°48°Partly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 3%3%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph SW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    58°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. High 84F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy with light rain developing after midnight. Low around 65F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:18 AM8:07 PM

Map