Pacquet

Canada
CloudyCloudy
55°
52°
55°

Forecast

  • 11 PMCloudy55°
  • 12 AMCloudy55°
  • 1 AMCloudy55°
  • 2 AMShowers54°
  • 3 AMShowers54°
  • 4 AMShowers54°
  • 5 AMShowers54°
  • 6 AMShowers53°
  • 7 AMShowers53°
  • 8 AMShowers52°
  • 9 AMShowers52°
  • 10 AMShowers53°
  • 11 AMShowers54°
  • 12 PMCloudy54°
  • 1 PMCloudy55°
  • 2 PMCloudy56°
  • 3 PMCloudy56°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 8 PMFair53°
  • 9 PMFair52°
  • 10 PMFair51°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%55°52°Cloudy skies with periods of rain late. Low 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%56°50°Cloudy. Periods of rain early. High 56F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 50F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%68°55°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 68F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low near 55F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%67°52°Cloudy with showers. High 67F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 52F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°49°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High near 60F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%64°54°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%66°54°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 66F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%63°51°Rain. High 63F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - A steady rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 51F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°49°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 49F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%58°51°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 58F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 51F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 83%83%
Precipitation: 89%89%
Precipitation: 83%83%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies with periods of rain late. Low 52F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:20 AM8:08 PM

Map