Old Perlican

Canada

Forecast

  • 9 PMShowers58°
  • 10 PMShowers58°
  • 11 PMShowers58°
  • 12 AMShowers58°
  • 1 AMShowers60°
  • 2 AMShowers60°
  • 3 AMShowers61°
  • 4 AMShowers61°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms61°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 8 AMShowers62°
  • 9 AMShowers63°
  • 10 AMShowers61°
  • 11 AMShowers58°
  • 12 PMShowers56°
  • 1 PMShowers54°
  • 2 PMShowers54°
  • 3 PMWindy54°
  • 4 PMWindy54°
  • 5 PMWindy54°
  • 6 PMWindy53°
  • 7 PMWindy53°
  • 8 PMWindy53°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%56°56°Periods of rain. Becoming windy late. Low 56F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Tuesday
WindyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°49°Windy...showers and thundershowers in the morning, then variable clouds in the afternoon with more showers possible. High 63F. Winds W at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°51°Sunshine and some clouds. High 63F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 51F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%63°54°Partly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 54F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%57°51°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 57F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 51F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%56°48°Cloudy with showers. High 56F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%58°52°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 58F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
WindyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°56°Sunny skies. High 66F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear. Becoming windy late. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%69°58°Sunny. High 69F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Becoming mostly cloudy with showers developing later at night. Low 58F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°56°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 68F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 100%100%
Precipitation: 97%97%
Precipitation: 82%82%
Precipitation: 88%88%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph South

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    53°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    1.24 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Periods of rain. Becoming windy late. Low 56F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:16 AM7:48 PM

Map