Newfoundland and Labrador

Canada
CloudyCloudy
50°
43°
47°

Forecast

  • 5 PMCloudy48°
  • 6 PMShowers48°
  • 7 PMShowers48°
  • 8 PMCloudy50°
  • 9 PMCloudy50°
  • 10 PMShowers49°
  • 11 PMShowers48°
  • 12 AMShowers46°
  • 1 AMCloudy45°
  • 2 AMShowers45°
  • 3 AMShowers44°
  • 4 AMShowers44°
  • 5 AMShowers44°
  • 6 AMShowers44°
  • 7 AMShowers44°
  • 8 AMShowers44°
  • 9 AMShowers45°
  • 10 AMShowers45°
  • 11 AMShowers45°
  • 12 PMShowers45°
  • 1 PMShowers46°
  • 2 PMShowers46°
  • 3 PMShowers47°
  • 4 PMShowers46°
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%50°43°Cloudy with a few showers. High around 50F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 43F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%47°42°Cloudy with showers. High 47F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 42F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%49°42°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 49F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 42F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%49°43°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Occasional rain. Low 43F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%50°44°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Overcast. Low 44F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%56°44°Cloudy. High 56F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 44F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°45°Mainly cloudy. High 63F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast. Low near 45F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%61°45°A few showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 61F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low near 45F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°49°Cloudy. High 67F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy early with partial clearing expected late. Low 49F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°49°Mostly cloudy. High 66F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 49F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 47%47%
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 42%42%
Precipitation: 59%59%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

10 mph North

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    41°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a few showers. High around 50F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tonight - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 43F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
4:59 AM9:25 PM

Map