Millertown

Canada
CloudyCloudy
68°
59°
60°

Forecast

  • 4 AMCloudy61°
  • 5 AMCloudy60°
  • 6 AMShowers60°
  • 7 AMShowers61°
  • 8 AMShowers61°
  • 9 AMScattered Showers61°
  • 10 AMShowers63°
  • 11 AMShowers64°
  • 12 PMShowers66°
  • 1 PMShowers66°
  • 2 PMShowers66°
  • 3 PMShowers67°
  • 4 PMShowers67°
  • 5 PMShowers68°
  • 6 PMShowers67°
  • 7 PMShowers66°
  • 8 PMShowers65°
  • 9 PMCloudy63°
  • 10 PMCloudy63°
  • 11 PMCloudy62°
  • 12 AMCloudy62°
  • 1 AMCloudy62°
  • 2 AMCloudy61°
  • 3 AMCloudy61°
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%68°59°Cloudy with periods of rain, some heavy early. High 68F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°58°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 81F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%73°58°Cloudy skies with periods of light rain later in the day. High 73F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%73°51°Occasional light rain. High 73F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%70°50°Partly cloudy skies. High near 70F. Winds light and variable.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°52°Partly cloudy skies. High 72F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%64°49°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy skies with a few showers later at night. Low 49F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°49°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°53°Partly cloudy. High 69F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%67°53°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 67F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 53F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 48%48%
Precipitation: 72%72%
Precipitation: 72%72%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph SE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    60°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with periods of rain, some heavy early. High 68F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.

Tonight - Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:43 AM9:01 PM

Map