10%38°28°Clear to partly cloudy. Low 28F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%37°29°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 37F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Light freezing rain early...with a changeover to snow overnight. Low 29F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 80%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.
40%34°29°Cloudy skies with afternoon snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 29F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. About one inch of snow expected.
20%41°32°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 41F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 32F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%44°30°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 44F. W winds shifting to E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with rain and freezing rain expected...becoming light overnight. Low near 30F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
80%36°30°A wintry mix in the morning will change to a rain and snow mix in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 80%. Snow and ice accumulations around one inch.Night - Light snow in the evening will transition to snow showers overnight. Low around 30F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
50%42°32°Rain and snow in the morning changing to rain showers late. High 42F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain and snow in the evening will become rain and snow showers in the overnight hours. Low 32F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 70%.
20%45°33°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High around 45F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 33F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%46°35°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 35F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%44°34°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 44F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 34F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
6 mph NNE
Today - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 28F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.