Makkovik

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
57°
41°
50°

Forecast

  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy44°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 2 PMFair54°
  • 3 PMSunny55°
  • 4 PMSunny56°
  • 5 PMSunny56°
  • 6 PMSunny56°
  • 7 PMFair55°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy47°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°41°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 57F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 41F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%55°44°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 55F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%51°45°Cloudy skies. High 51F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. Low near 45F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°46°Mostly cloudy. High 53F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%57°48°Mostly sunny skies. High 57F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 48F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%54°49°Rain showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High 54F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain after midnight. Low 49F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%52°46°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 52F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 46F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%49°42°Windy with light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Gusty winds diminishing after midnight. Low 42F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%51°46°Partly cloudy. High 51F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%57°50°Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 50F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 3%3%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    82%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 57F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 41F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:54 AM8:00 PM

Map