Lomond

Canada

Forecast

  • 2 AMShowers63°
  • 3 AMShowers64°
  • 4 AMShowers64°
  • 5 AMShowers65°
  • 6 AMShowers66°
  • 7 AMShowers65°
  • 8 AMShowers65°
  • 9 AMShowers66°
  • 10 AMShowers66°
  • 11 AMShowers67°
  • 12 PMShowers69°
  • 1 PMShowers69°
  • 2 PMShowers70°
  • 3 PMShowers70°
  • 4 PMShowers69°
  • 5 PMShowers69°
  • 6 PMShowers68°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms68°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms66°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms66°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms66°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms65°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms65°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%70°61°Cloudy with periods of rain. High around 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%65°49°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High around 65F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Clear. Low 49F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°53°Mostly sunny skies. High 71F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%67°58°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 67F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°52°A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%69°56°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 69F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Occasional light rain. Low 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%64°52°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 52F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%61°50°Partly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%60°48°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High around 60F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 48F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%62°50°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 62F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with periods of light rain. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 92%92%
Precipitation: 57%57%
Precipitation: 79%79%
Precipitation: 79%79%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    1.24 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with periods of rain. High around 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

Tonight - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:28 AM8:15 PM

Map