20%27°19°Cloudy with gusty winds. Low 19F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph.
20%22°13°Windy. Cloudy skies will become partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 22F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 13F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%34°21°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 34F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 21F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
0%38°20°Mainly sunny. High 38F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low near 20F. Winds light and variable.
20%34°28°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 34F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Freezing rain. Low 28F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 80%.
70%37°32°Rain and freezing rain in the morning...becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 70%.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 32F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
20%40°32°Partly cloudy. High near 40F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
40%38°31°Overcast with showers at times. High 38F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 31F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
30%36°27°Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before noon. Becoming partly cloudy later. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Night - Cloudy. Low 27F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
20%33°25°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 33F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 25F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
14 mph NNE
Today - Cloudy with gusty winds. Low 19F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph.