10%24°22°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally clear. Low 22F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
90%36°28°Partly cloudy skies. High 36F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Light freezing rain in the evening changing to rain overnight. Low 28F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 90%.
20%37°24°Rain showers early, then remaining overcast and windy later in the day. High 37F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 24F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
90%32°29°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 32F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Windy. Periods of light rain overnight. Low 29F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
20%42°27°Windy with periods of rain. High 42F. Winds SE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch.Night - Cloudy and becoming windy. Low 27F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
30%27°22°Cloudy with gusty winds. High 27F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Cloudy and windy with scattered snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 22F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
10%24°19°Cloudy and windy. High 24F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 19F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.
60%28°25°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 28F. E winds shifting to W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A brisk wind. Intermittent snow or scattered snow showers becoming steadier and heavier late. Low near 25F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
40%31°23°Windy. Snow during the morning giving way to freezing rain during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady around 30. ESE winds shifting to WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - Blustery with snow showers. Low 23F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch.
20%24°17°Cloudy and windy with on and off snow showers mainly during the morning. High 24F. Winds WNW at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Overcast skies and windy. Low 17F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
4 mph NW
Today - A few passing clouds, otherwise generally clear. Low 22F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.