0%23°17°A few clouds. Low 17F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
10%21°13°Partly cloudy skies. High 21F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 13F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
20%26°20°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 26F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast. Low around 20F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
20%45°30°Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. High near 45F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low around 30F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.
40%31°19°Cloudy skies. Windy during the morning. High 31F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Cloudy. Snow showers developing after midnight. Low 19F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
10%26°13°Cloudy. High 26F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 13F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%21°16°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 21F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 16F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
30%36°31°Overcast. High near 35F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few showers in the evening changing to freezing drizzle overnight. Low 31F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
40%41°36°Cloudy with showers. High 41F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 36F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
30%42°28°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 42F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few showers in the evening changing to a mix of steady rain and freezing rain overnight. Low 28F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
10 mph West
Today - A few clouds. Low 17F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.