0%18°13°Partly cloudy. High 18F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 13F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
100%24°23°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 24F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Snow in the evening will mix with rain at times overnight along with gusty winds. Low 23F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 100%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
20%41°24°Rain and wind. High 41F. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming cloudy and windy after midnight. Low 24F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph.
20%25°17°Cloudy and windy. High near 25F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 17F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%25°10°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High around 25F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Evening clouds will give way to clearing. Low near 10F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%21°18°Mostly sunny skies. High 21F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 18F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.
30%33°30°Variable clouds with snow showers that will mix with rain showers later. High 33F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Periods of freezing drizzle. Low near 30F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
60%36°33°Becoming windy with showers in the afternoon. High 36F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 33F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
60%35°22°Light rain...mixing with snow in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%.Night - Cloudy with snow. Low 22F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
20%28°23°Snow during the morning will give way to some clearing during the afternoon. High 28F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - A few clouds. Low 23F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
9 mph West
Today - Partly cloudy. High 18F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
Tonight - Mostly clear. Low 13F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.