English Harbour East

Canada
ClearClear
65°
57°
65°

Forecast

  • 9 PMClear64°
  • 10 PMFair63°
  • 11 PMFair62°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 4 AMShowers58°
  • 5 AMShowers59°
  • 6 AMShowers59°
  • 7 AMShowers61°
  • 8 AMShowers63°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy65°
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%65°57°Mostly clear skies during the evening giving way to clouds and a few showers after midnight. Low 57F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%73°62°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 73F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 62F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%70°63°Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High around 70F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain likely. Low 63F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°51°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 69F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%70°54°Sunny. High around 70F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 54F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%66°57°Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low 57F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°53°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 67F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°55°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 66F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies and light rain after midnight. Low near 55F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%66°54°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 54F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%65°52°Mostly cloudy in the morning then periods of showers later in the day. High near 65F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 32%32%
Precipitation: 43%43%
Precipitation: 41%41%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WSW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    65°
  • Humidity
    84%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly clear skies during the evening giving way to clouds and a few showers after midnight. Low 57F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:17 AM8:04 PM

Map