Englee

Canada
CloudyCloudy
61°
53°
61°

Forecast

  • 2 PMCloudy60°
  • 3 PMCloudy60°
  • 4 PMCloudy60°
  • 5 PMCloudy59°
  • 6 PMCloudy58°
  • 7 PMCloudy57°
  • 8 PMCloudy57°
  • 9 PMCloudy55°
  • 10 PMCloudy55°
  • 11 PMCloudy55°
  • 12 AMShowers55°
  • 1 AMShowers55°
  • 2 AMShowers55°
  • 3 AMShowers55°
  • 4 AMShowers55°
  • 5 AMShowers55°
  • 6 AMShowers55°
  • 7 AMShowers56°
  • 8 AMShowers57°
  • 9 AMShowers58°
  • 10 AMShowers59°
  • 11 AMShowers60°
  • 12 PMShowers61°
  • 1 PMShowers62°
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%61°53°Cloudy skies. High around 60F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain late. Low 53F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%66°55°Periods of rain. High 66F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 55F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%67°49°Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 67F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. Low 49F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%62°50°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 62F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds. Low around 50F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%64°49°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 64F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 49F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%57°45°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 57F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low near 45F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%57°48°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning followed by a few showers in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 48F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°51°Partly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°52°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 64F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 52F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%62°51°Cloudy with a few showers. High 62F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 51F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 92%92%
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 90%90%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Cloudy skies. High around 60F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy with occasional rain late. Low 53F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:35 AM9:05 PM

Map