Elliston

Canada
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
62°
54°
60°

Forecast

  • 9 AMThunderstorms60°
  • 10 AMShowers59°
  • 11 AMShowers55°
  • 12 PMWindy55°
  • 1 PMWindy56°
  • 2 PMWindy56°
  • 3 PMWindy56°
  • 4 PMCloudy57°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 6 PMWindy56°
  • 7 PMWindy56°
  • 8 PMWindy56°
  • 9 PMWindy56°
  • 10 PMWindy56°
  • 11 PMWindy55°
  • 12 AMWindy55°
  • 1 AMWindy55°
  • 2 AMWindy55°
  • 3 AMWindy55°
  • 4 AMWindy55°
  • 5 AMWindy55°
  • 6 AMWindy55°
  • 7 AMWindy56°
  • 8 AMWindy57°
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%62°54°Showers and thunderstorms likely this morning, then cloudy this afternoon. It will be windy at times. High 62F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Night - Partly cloudy and windy. Low 54F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.
Sunday
WindyPrecipitation: 0%0%61°53°Sunny. Gusty winds diminishing in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 53F. NNW winds shifting to SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%68°55°Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of rain later in the day. High 68F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain. Low around 55F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%59°52°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 52F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°57°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 66F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Cloudy. Some light rain is likely. Low 57F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%66°57°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 57F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%63°54°Cloudy with periods of light rain. High 63F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 54F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%62°53°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 53F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%59°51°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 51F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°54°Partly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Gusty winds after midnight. Low 54F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 14%14%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph North

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    58°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    2.49 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Showers and thunderstorms likely this morning, then cloudy this afternoon. It will be windy at times. High 62F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy and windy. Low 54F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:12 AM7:53 PM

Map