Eastport

Canada
CloudyCloudy
62°
48°
62°

Forecast

  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers62°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms62°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms62°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms61°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms61°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms62°
  • 9 AMShowers61°
  • 10 AMShowers60°
  • 11 AMShowers60°
  • 12 PMShowers58°
  • 1 PMShowers58°
  • 2 PMShowers56°
  • 3 PMCloudy57°
  • 4 PMCloudy57°
  • 5 PMCloudy57°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 9 PMFair54°
  • 10 PMClear53°
  • 11 PMClear52°
  • 12 AMClear51°
  • 1 AMClear51°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°48°Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm in the morning, then some lingering showers still possible in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%67°53°Mostly sunny skies. High 67F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%71°54°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Occasional rain. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°51°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High around 65F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°55°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 66F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Low near 55F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°57°Considerable cloudiness. High 69F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 57F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°53°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 67F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Steady light rain in the evening. Showers continuing late. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°51°Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. High around 65F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%62°52°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 62F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 52F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%65°51°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 65F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 51F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 78%78%
Precipitation: 85%85%
Precipitation: 80%80%
Precipitation: 58%58%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    62°
  • Humidity
    95%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm in the morning, then some lingering showers still possible in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Tonight - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:15 AM7:55 PM

Map