Codroy

Canada
CloudyCloudy
57°
52°
52°

Forecast

  • 5 AMWindy52°
  • 6 AMWindy53°
  • 7 AMWindy53°
  • 8 AMWindy54°
  • 9 AMWindy54°
  • 10 AMWindy54°
  • 11 AMWindy55°
  • 12 PMCloudy56°
  • 1 PMCloudy56°
  • 2 PMCloudy56°
  • 3 PMCloudy57°
  • 4 PMCloudy57°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy55°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%57°52°Cloudy. Gusty winds this morning. High 57F. NNW winds at 25 to 40 mph, decreasing to 15 to 25 mph.Night - Some clouds. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°55°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 64F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low around 55F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%67°56°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 67F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low 56F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%61°52°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 61F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 52F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%58°50°Partly cloudy. High 58F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 50F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%63°56°Sunny skies. High 63F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%68°59°Mainly sunny. High 68F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 59F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°60°Sunny. High around 70F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 60F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°60°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 71F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 60F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%65°56°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High near 65F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 56F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

22 mph NNW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    45°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy. Gusty winds this morning. High 57F. NNW winds at 25 to 40 mph, decreasing to 15 to 25 mph.

Tonight - Some clouds. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:43 AM8:11 PM

Map