10%23°21°Clear to partly cloudy. Low 21F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
100%34°28°Partly cloudy. High 34F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mix of rain and freezing rain in the evening...changing to all rain. Low 28F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 100%.
30%37°24°Rain showers early, then remaining overcast and windy later in the day. High 37F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Scattered snow showers during the evening. Then partly to mostly cloudy overnight. Low 24F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
90%32°29°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 32F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy and windy with showers developing late. Low 29F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
60%41°26°Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. High 41F. Winds SE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.Night - Rain showers early, then remaining overcast and windy late. Low 26F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
20%27°22°Cloudy with gusty winds. High 27F. Winds WNW at 25 to 40 mph.Night - Cloudy with gusty winds. Low 22F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.
10%24°20°Overcast skies and windy. High 24F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low around 20F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.
60%27°23°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 27F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening then windy with periods of snow overnight. Low 23F. E winds at 15 to 25 mph, increasing to 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
60%31°23°Windy. Snow during the morning giving way to freezing rain during the afternoon. High 31F. Winds ESE at 25 to 40 mph, becoming W and decreasing to 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - Windy. A mix of winter precipitation in the evening will give way to snow showers late. Low 23F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.
40%24°17°Blustery with snow showers. High 24F. Winds WNW at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Windy with occasional snow showers. Low 17F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
3 mph NNW
Today - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 21F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.