Burgeo

Canada
ShowersShowers
60°
48°
56°

Forecast

  • 5 AMShowers55°
  • 6 AMWindy54°
  • 7 AMWindy54°
  • 8 AMWindy55°
  • 9 AMWindy56°
  • 10 AMWindy57°
  • 11 AMWindy58°
  • 12 PMWindy59°
  • 1 PMWindy59°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 10 PMFair52°
  • 11 PMClear51°
  • 12 AMClear51°
  • 1 AMClear51°
  • 2 AMClear50°
  • 3 AMFair49°
  • 4 AMFair49°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°48°Windy. Showers this morning with clearing during the afternoon hours. High near 60F. NW winds at 35 to 50 mph, decreasing to 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Some passing clouds. Low 48F. WNW winds at 15 to 25 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%63°54°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 63F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%64°54°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 64F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 54F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%59°49°Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. High 59F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Cloudy with occasional light rain. Low 49F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%59°46°Partly cloudy. High 59F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear. Low 46F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%61°52°Mainly sunny. High 61F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%65°56°Sunny skies. High near 65F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 56F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°58°Sunny. High 67F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°57°A few clouds from time to time. High 67F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%62°54°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 62F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 54F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 56%56%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

22 mph WNW

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    4.35 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Windy. Showers this morning with clearing during the afternoon hours. High near 60F. NW winds at 35 to 50 mph, decreasing to 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Some passing clouds. Low 48F. WNW winds at 15 to 25 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:37 AM8:03 PM

Map