10%31°18°Generally cloudy. High 31F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 18F. Winds light and variable.
10%34°24°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 34F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy with snow developing after midnight. Low 24F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 100%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
70%33°16°Rain and snow in the morning then remaining overcast in the afternoon. High 33F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 16F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%31°26°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 31F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy. Low 26F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
90%42°27°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 42F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with rain and snow. Low 27F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
20%26°13°Cloudy skies. High 26F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Cloudy during the evening. A few snow showers developing late. Low 13F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
20%19°11°Cloudy. High 19F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 11F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
40%26°20°Occasional snow showers. High 26F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch.Night - Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low near 20F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
60%26°15°Snow during the morning giving way to freezing rain during the afternoon. High 26F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.Night - Snow in the evening will give way to lingering snow showers overnight. Low near 15F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
20%21°10°Cloudy skies. High 21F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Snow flurries and snow showers. Low around 10F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
2 mph West
Today - Generally cloudy. High 31F. Winds light and variable.
Tonight - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 18F. Winds light and variable.