Big Brook

Canada
FairMostly Sunny
66°
48°
66°

Forecast

  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 9 PMCloudy52°
  • 10 PMCloudy52°
  • 11 PMCloudy51°
  • 12 AMShowers51°
  • 1 AMShowers51°
  • 2 AMShowers50°
  • 3 AMShowers50°
  • 4 AMShowers50°
  • 5 AMShowers50°
  • 6 AMShowers50°
  • 7 AMShowers50°
  • 8 AMShowers50°
  • 9 AMShowers51°
  • 10 AMShowers51°
  • 11 AMShowers52°
  • 12 PMShowers53°
  • 1 PMShowers54°
  • 2 PMShowers54°
  • 3 PMCloudy54°
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%66°48°Cloudy with light rain developing after midnight. Low 48F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%54°50°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Overcast. Low near 50F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°53°Cloudy. High 62F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Overcast. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°53°Cloudy with showers. High 67F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%59°49°A few showers in the morning, then clouds lingering in the afternoon. High 59F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 49F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°49°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 62F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°48°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 59F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 48F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%56°47°Partly cloudy skies. High 56F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low 47F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%56°48°Cloudy with a few showers. High 56F. SE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 48F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°50°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 58F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low around 50F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 21%21%
Precipitation: 80%80%
Precipitation: 76%76%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph SE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    60%
  • Visibility
    5.59 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Cloudy with light rain developing after midnight. Low 48F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:29 AM9:11 PM

Map