0%16°15°Clear skies. Low near 15F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
80%27°21°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 27F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early then becoming windy with periods of rain and snow later at night. Low 21F. S winds at 10 to 15 mph, increasing to 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 80%.
20%45°28°Cloudy and windy with periods of rain. High around 45F. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 28F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.
10%29°18°Cloudy with gusty winds. High 29F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 18F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
0%26°11°Cloudy. High 26F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 11F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
60%21°19°Mainly sunny. High 21F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Low 19F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
40%36°28°Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 36F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%.Night - Light rain and freezing rain. Low 28F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
50%31°25°Periods of freezing drizzle and light freezing rain. High 31F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 50%.Night - Occasional snow showers. Low near 25F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
60%35°22°Snow during the morning will mix with rain at times during the afternoon. High near 35F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%. About one inch of snow expected.Night - Rain and snow in the evening, becoming all snow late. Low 22F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
10%27°23°Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. High 27F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 23F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
9 mph West
Today - Clear skies. Low near 15F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.