Batteau

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
58°
45°
58°

Forecast

  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 5 PMCloudy56°
  • 6 PMCloudy54°
  • 7 PMCloudy51°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 11 AMFair53°
  • 12 PMSunny54°
  • 1 PMFair53°
  • 2 PMFair54°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°45°Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 46F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%54°45°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 54F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low near 45F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%56°45°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 56F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 45F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%59°47°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High 59F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Rain. Low 47F. ESE winds shifting to N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%52°44°Rain. High 52F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%53°46°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 53F. SW winds shifting to NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low 46F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%54°45°Cloudy skies with a few showers later in the day. High 54F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Low near 45F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%53°44°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 53F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 44F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%53°41°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 41F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%57°45°Considerable cloudiness. High 57F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Low near 45F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph North

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    67%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 46F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:12 AM8:15 PM

Map