10%33°23°Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 23F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%26°16°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 26F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 16F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
100%30°28°Cloudy. Snow likely in the afternoon. High 29F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snowfall around one inch.Night - Snow in the evening will taper off overnight, but it will remain cloudy with increasing winds. Low 28F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
20%30°16°Cloudy and windy. High around 30F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Overcast skies and windy. Low 16F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
10%23°16°Partly cloudy and windy. High 23F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 16F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
80%26°23°Partly cloudy skies. High 26F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Becoming windy with snow developing later at night. Low 23F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
20%35°25°Windy with periods of rain and snow in the morning. Then mainly rain in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds SSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precip 80%.Night - Cloudy with gusty winds. Low near 25F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph.
20%28°21°Partly cloudy and windy. High 28F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 21F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
20%26°19°Mainly cloudy. High 26F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 19F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
20%26°23°Partly to mostly cloudy. High 26F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Scattered snow flurries and snow showers before midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 23F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
6 mph WSW
Today - Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 23F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.