0%19°5°A few clouds. Low around 5F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
100%18°11°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 18F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy with snow developing after midnight. Low 11F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.
100%41°33°A mixture of wintry precipitation in the morning. Then mainly freezing rain in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 100%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.Night - Periods of rain. Low 33F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
0%36°4°Considerable cloudiness. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Morning high of 36F with temps falling to near 20. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 4F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
0%12°-1°Partly cloudy skies. High 12F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low -1F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
10%14°0°Mostly sunny. High 14F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 0F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
40%31°25°A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 31F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with periods of freezing drizzle and light freezing rain. Low near 25F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
60%42°33°Cloudy with showers. High 42F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Evening rain followed by a mix of rain and snow late. Low 33F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
50%40°23°Cloudy with rain and snow in the morning. Rain and snow will become intermittent in the afternoon. High near 40F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Low 23F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
10%26°8°Partly cloudy skies. High 26F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 8F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
4 mph WNW
Today - A few clouds. Low around 5F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.