New Brunswick

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
76°
53°
76°

Forecast

  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMSunny71°
  • 9 PMClear67°
  • 10 PMClear64°
  • 11 PMClear62°
  • 12 AMClear60°
  • 1 AMClear59°
  • 2 AMClear58°
  • 3 AMClear57°
  • 4 AMClear56°
  • 5 AMClear55°
  • 6 AMClear54°
  • 7 AMSunny56°
  • 8 AMSunny59°
  • 9 AMSunny64°
  • 10 AMSunny68°
  • 11 AMFair70°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy76°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%76°53°Mostly clear. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%79°52°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 79F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°56°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 77F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%76°54°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°55°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 79F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%80°59°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 80F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%81°61°Cloudy in the morning with scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 81F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%75°60°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High near 75F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low around 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%76°56°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 76F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 56F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%73°53°Cloudy with showers. High 73F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WNW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    44%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Mostly clear. Low 53F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:04 AM8:58 PM

Map