0%22°5°Sunny. High near 20F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low near 5F. Winds light and variable.
70%16°3°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 16F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Becoming cloudy with snow likely after midnight. Low 3F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
90%28°29°Snow during the morning will mix with and change to freezing rain during the afternoon. High 28F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 100%. Snow and ice accumulating 3 to 5 inches.Night - Rain. Low 29F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
10%34°4°Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Morning high of 34F with temps falling to near 25. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 4F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
0%11°-3°Partly cloudy. High 11F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low -3F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
0%12°2°Mostly sunny. High 12F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 2F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
50%26°22°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 26F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy early. Then a mix of wintry precipitation expected late. Low 22F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
60%38°33°Rain and freezing rain early...with rain showers in the afternoon. High 38F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Night - Rain. Low 33F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
60%35°18°Cloudy with periods of rain. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. ESE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - A wintry mix early will taper to a few snow showers late. Low 18F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.
20%21°7°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 21F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 7F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
6 mph WNW
Today - Sunny. High near 20F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tonight - A few clouds. Low near 5F. Winds light and variable.