Virden

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
63°
55°
55°

Forecast

  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 9 AMBlustery59°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 11 AMBlustery64°
  • 12 PMBlustery65°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 2 PMShowers66°
  • 3 PMShowers65°
  • 4 PMBlustery64°
  • 5 PMBlustery62°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 7 PMShowers59°
  • 8 PMShowers57°
  • 9 PMShowers56°
  • 10 PMShowers55°
  • 11 PMBlustery55°
  • 12 AMBlustery55°
  • 1 AMBlustery55°
  • 2 AMCloudy54°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy53°
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%63°55°Breezy with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 18 mph (22.5 to 29.0 kph).Night - Showers with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°53°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%79°57°Mostly sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%74°59°Thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%69°61°Thunderstorms today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%71°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%69°59°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph WSW

Barometer

28.3 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    52°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Breezy with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 14 to 18 mph (22.5 to 29.0 kph).

Tonight - Showers with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:48 AM8:42 PM

Map