Split Lake

Canada
CloudyCloudy
51°
40°
51°

Forecast

  • 5 PMCloudy51°
  • 6 PMCloudy50°
  • 7 PMCloudy49°
  • 8 PMCloudy47°
  • 9 PMCloudy46°
  • 10 PMCloudy45°
  • 11 PMCloudy44°
  • 12 AMCloudy44°
  • 1 AMCloudy43°
  • 2 AMCloudy42°
  • 3 AMCloudy41°
  • 4 AMCloudy41°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 6 AMCloudy42°
  • 7 AMCloudy41°
  • 8 AMCloudy41°
  • 9 AMCloudy41°
  • 10 AMCloudy42°
  • 11 AMCloudy43°
  • 12 PMCloudy44°
  • 1 PMCloudy45°
  • 2 PMCloudy46°
  • 3 PMCloudy46°
  • 4 PMCloudy47°
Monday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%51°40°Cloudy skies. Low around 40F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%48°41°Cloudy. High 48F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°40°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 60F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 40F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%58°42°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 58F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%53°41°Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Periods of rain. Low 41F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%49°42°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Mainly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°47°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 53F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 47F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%50°41°Showers early, becoming a steady rain later in the day. High near 50F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 41F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%45°36°Rain. High around 45F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Occasional rain. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%43°35°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low near 35F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 11%11%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

10 mph NNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    46°
  • Humidity
    71%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies. Low around 40F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:18 AM7:10 PM

Map