Pelican Rapids

Canada
FairMostly Clear
83°
62°
62°

Forecast

  • 5 AMFair62°
  • 6 AMSunny61°
  • 7 AMFair62°
  • 8 AMFair66°
  • 9 AMSunny69°
  • 10 AMFair72°
  • 11 AMFair74°
  • 12 PMFair76°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 2 PMFair79°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 4 AMFair66°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%83°62°Sunshine and a few clouds. High 83F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%87°62°Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening, then skies turning partly cloudy overnight. Low 62F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°60°Mostly sunny. High near 80F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 60F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%78°59°Generally sunny. High 78F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear in the evening then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 59F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%71°57°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 71F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 57F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°55°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 68F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%72°54°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 72F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 54F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%74°57°Generally sunny. High 74F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 57F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%76°56°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 76F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 56F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%74°55°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 74F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 55F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 13%13%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph South

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    62°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and a few clouds. High 83F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:59 AM9:37 PM

Map